ResponsiveAds studio supports a variety of an ever growing list of different elements and components.
When you have a template, elements can be replaced manually or with an uploaded PSD file. However, when you start with a blank canvas, just use the [+] icon to add elements.
Add an element
- Click on the “Add new element” button
- Select an element you want to add and click on it
A new element will appear on top of an element’s list.
Duplicate an element
- Select an element you want to duplicate from the element’s list
- Click on the “Duplicate selected element” button
- On the pop-up menu choose if you want an element to be visible in current size or all sizes and click “Duplicate” button
Delete an element
- Select an element you want to delete
- Click on the “Delete selected element” button
- On the pop-up menu confirm that you want to delete an element and click “Delete” button
- Important: Once deleted an element ID is gone forever if you save the creative. If you made a mistake try refreshing the browser to bring your element back before saving the creative.
Create a group of several elements
- Select a first element
- Holding a “Shift” key select a second element (or any amount of elements you need to be grouped)
- Click on “Create a group containing selected elements” button
You will end up having a group element which contains 2 (or more) selected elements. A group will have marquees around selected elements.
Add several elements to a group
An alternative way to add elements to a group is to create a group element.
- Add a new group element
- Make it the size you need and then drag elements into that group
They will stay the same location on the canvas and the anchoring will reflect that position. Adjust elements after adding to the group.