The ResponsiveAds™ Studio is a streamlined suite of products and libraries that let users create, deploy, and analyze ads developed for your marketing campaigns. It consists of:
- Fluid Designer
- HTML5 Export & Ad Serving Suite
- Read the in-depth guide to the ResponsiveAds™ Studio: ResponsiveAds™ Studio Overview.
- Learn more about Fully-Fluid™ format: Fully-Fluid™ Overview.
To use a Fluid Designer, you need to have a Google Chrome browser installed. For optimal performance, make sure it is up-to-date.
Fluid Designer is not developed for other browsers at this time. Other ResponsiveAds™ Studio products can be used and previewed in all modern browsers.
Set-up Responsive Creatives
In the ResponsiveAds™ Studio, set-up ad-units from custom or pre-set formats to be used with the Fluid Designer.
Responsive Creatives can be built from the ground up — or users can start with templates, or upload PSD files.
- Templates Overview (coming soon).
- PSD Upload (coming soon).
The Fluid Designer is streamlined so users can create single or multi-size ads quickly.
Responsive Creatives built in the Fluid Designer can be associated with a wide range of formats, including standard IAB, Apple News, and all ResponsiveAds Fluid™ formats.
Tools in the Fluid Designer make it easy to replicate effective design choices, including animation.
Users can Preview designs as they’ll appear in different ad slots and on different devices.
- Fluid Designer Overview
- Animation Overview (coming soon)
- Preview Page Overview (coming soon)
HTML5 Export & Ad Serving Suite
ResponsiveAds Studio enables you to export HTML5 .zip packages and to deploy third-party ad tags for cloud-hosted ad serving.
- How to Export standard HTML5 .zip packages for single-sized ads and Custom Responsive HTML5 .zip Packages: Export - Overview (coming soon).
- How to Deploy ResponsiveAds third-party Ad Tags: Ad Serving Overview (coming soon).
ResponsiveAds™ Studio has a comprehensive Analytics program. Analytics gives readable, precise data that’s easy to compare among different deployments, layouts, or campaigns.
Learn more about Studio Analytics: Analytics - Overview (coming soon).
The ResponsiveAds™ Studio includes three pre-loaded libraries: a library of Formats, a Template Library, and a Media Library.
The ResponsiveAds Studio comes with several sets of unique, multi-size responsive formats, including Fully-Fluid™ and Fixed-Height Fluid™ formats.
How to choose formats to design in: ResponsiveAds™ Formats (coming soon).
The template library has pre-loaded layouts designed with fluidity in mind. Users can also save original layouts as templates.
More about templates: Templates Overview (coming soon).
The media library can be accessed from the Fluid Designer or the Media Tab within Creative Studio Dashboard.
It stores images, logos, buttons, video clips, and other media elements users can incorporate into their Creative designs.
Users can also upload their own unique media assets in the Media library.
- More about Media Assets dashboard (coming soon)
- More about Media Assets types (coming soon)
Please sign in to leave a comment.